Thursday 15 September 2011

Picture this! - Part 1

Welcome back!

 I have had the luck to be in some super destinations over the past so many years. In an attempt to share it with my readers, I am trying a movie/slideshow route this time.

In my new 6 part series - Picture this! I would be showcasing/ Sharing some of the destination very few would  have visited  or viewed from the point of view I did.

In this episode I will take you to a fort called Chitradurga - as picturesque as the name sounds. On the Bangalore - Mumbai Highway about 200 kms  from Bangalore, its worth a visit..

Enjoy the trip!


** Do send me ur feedback.. Especially if u r not able to view this.
*** All pics shot on a Micromax Q7 ezpad...
**** If u need any of these pics for ur own use, do let me know,, Can send u the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment